Calling all artists to come join us for !magine Artist Street Festival on Sunday, September 11, 2022 from 1:00 - 6:00 pm!
As part of our 10th Anniversary celebration, RiverArts is hosting a one-day, fun-filled community artist street festival in Downtown Chestertown. It’s our way of saying "thank you" for all the support we’ve received from our members and the community over the past 10 years.
The festival will celebrate the amazing talent and art of our local and regional artists. RiverArts invites all artists to sign up for a space to display and sell their work. Registration is open to everyone but spaces are limited so if you would like to participate, please scroll down for more information, Artists will not need to be members of RiverArts, but those who are will be able to register early, thereby ensuring a space.
In addition to featuring the wonderful art of regional artists, there will be great music, food and drink and RiverArts Clay Studio, ArtsAlive and KidSPOT will be sponsoring art activities for all ages.
!magine Artist Street Festival, a RiverArts celebration of community, creativity and connection!
- The festival will be held on September 11th from 1:00 – 6:00pm
- The festival will be located in Downtown Chestertown on High Street between Water and Mill Streets and in Fountain Park, including Park Row.
- All artists wishing to participate in the festival must fill out a registration form (below)
- Registration is open to the public. The fee to register is $20 per space.
- More than one artist may share a space but please list each participating artist on the registration form so they can be included in the complete list of artists.
- When filling out the registration, please provide images and information about your work so we can promote your work. Make sure your pictures are clear and enticing and descriptions brief and informative. Feel free to contact us if you would like assistance with your images or registration. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artists do not need to be a member of RiverArts to participate but members who register by the early deadline will be guaranteed a space. if you would like to become a member of RiverArts CLICK HERE to join.
- An accepted application will reserve a space approximately 10’ deep x 15’ wide.
- Artists are responsible for handling their own sales. There will be no commission charged for art sold on the day of the Fair.
- Maryland Sales Tax of 6% is the responsibility of the individual artists.
- Artists must set up their own spaces and provide any items needed to display and sell their art, including tents, tables, chairs, displays, hanging racks, easels, cash box, change, bags etc.
- No electricity will be provided.
- RiverArts does not cover your liability and accepts no liability for loss or injury due to weather, accidental damage, or theft.
- Signs with the artist’s name will be provided by RiverArts
- Need help? Contact email@example.com, or call 410-778-6300. You may also stop by the Gallery for assistance.
Artist vendor registration is closed.